End to End SEZ
Features of SEZ scheme:
- A designated duty free enclave to be treated as a territory outside the customs territory of India for the purpose of authorised operations in the SEZ.
- No licence required for import.
- Manufacturing or service activities allowed.
- The Units are only required to achieve Positive Net Foreign Exchange to be calculated cumulatively for a period of five years from the commencement of production.
- Domestic sales subject to full customs duty and import policy in force.
- Full freedom for subcontracting.
- No routine examination by customs authorities of export/import cargo.
- SEZ Developers /Co-Developers and Units enjoy Direct Tax and Indirect Tax benefits as prescribed in the SEZs Act, 2005.